HI! I’M ROSE WHEELER.
Writing and managing content are my very favorite things to do. My passion for writing began nine years ago when I was running my own indie boutique and started a blog to document my journey as a new business owner. Writing on the blog daily and using the few social media platforms available at the time, helped me reach customers in a way I didn’t think it was possible. I became obsessed with learning everything I could about this new way to market. For years, I freelanced in different fields from graphic & web design to copywriting, blogging and social media management. Until I finally found a specialty (content management) that combined all my skills and passions.
Writing and managing content are my very favorite things to do.
Nowadays, I pretty much spend my day managing blogs, social media accounts, newsletters, communities and doing all content-related tasks that my clients’ don’t have time to do on their own. On a typical day, I could be writing a social media post, managing an editorial calendar and giving assignments to freelance writers, creating visual content and then, scheduling the posts for the following week. I wear a lot of hats as a content manager, but clients think of me as the person who just ‘gets it done.’
If you ever need help with your content strategy, managing your content or social media, let me know! I can definitely help!! 🙂
MY FAVORITE PLACES I’VE BEEN FEATURED
- All Freelance Writing: 5 Freelance Writer Websites Done Well Inspiration for Your Professional Website
- Levo League: 14 Things Successful Freelancers Do Right Before Bed
- POPSUGAR: Here Are All the Beautiful Things Our Favorite Latina Influencers Had to Say About Their Mothers!
- Localeur: Localeur Magazine Feature
- Nadia Murdock Fit: Bridal Fitness: How to get ready for the big day!
- Brides: 10 Couples Reveal Why They Decided to Elope
- The Golden Fig: COFFEE [tea] WITH: Rose from Unik Apparel