Need help with managing social media or your project tasks? I’m your gal! My goal as a content manager is to make life easier for you by making sure that all your brand messaging is formatted and scheduled at the correct times on the correct platforms. While you’re busy growing your business, I can take all your content management tasks off your plate. Here’s how we can work together:
Content Writing + Management
Don’t have time to write and post to your blog? Let me do it for you! I’ll develop your editorial calendar, write blog posts, lay them out for publication and create social content to promote them. My content writing and management package includes:
- Consultation to get to know your brand, goals and where you’re at with your content + where you want to be.
- Preparation of an editorial calendar with SEO-friendly headlines and the best keywords for your business.
- Writing of 4 unique blog posts (750 words) per month.
- Sourcing images, proofreading/editing and uploading content into your blog.
- Blog optimization and content-related SEO (adding SEO title, keywords and meta description).
- Developing a strategy for post promotion.
- Scheduling post promotions on social media.
The package is $1595/month
Blog Managing Editor
If figuring out when to post and how to manage content, blog topics, writers, and post promotions leave you feeling stressed; I can help. I can post your content to your blog, add images, edit the content, manage your writers and brainstorm topics. Managing blogs is one of my very favorite things to do. Here’s how we can work together.
- Create the blog style guide and content strategy
- Preparation of editorial calendar and management
- Hiring experienced, talented writers
- Brainstorming post ideas
- Managing the writing team
- Oversee and coordinate post submissions, review drafts, revise pieces, etc…
- Formatting and publishing posts
- Blog optimization and content-related SEO
- Developing a strategy for post promotion
- Sourcing and optimizing images
- Scheduling social media promotions
- Adding internal and external links
- Adding SEO title and meta description
- Manage the blog community, moderating and responding to comments
Starting at $2,500 – $5,000 / month, depending on your needs
Content Management À LA CARTE
Individual services that can be mix and matched to create your own package. Perfect for busy creatives that need help with day-to-day activities such as scheduling social media, graphic design or project management. Read below to see how I can help + my content management packages.
Blogging Administrative Tasks
- Blog post formatting and scheduling
- Image sourcing
- Social media promotional graphics
- Scheduling social media promotions
- Creating blog graphics
- Website Maintenance
Social Media Management
- Developing strategy and content calendar
- Writing social media messages
- Community management
- Content Curation
- Creating social media graphics
- Audit and improve your current workflow
- Account setup with project management tools
- Setup workflows, questionnaires, templates and canned emails
- Keeping you motivated and on-track
- Launch support and strategy
- Building and managing content calendar
- Proofreading and copy editing
- Writing content
- Building and scheduling
- Formatting and configuring a single automated email or a series of automated emails
Packages can be customized to suit your needs. The list above represents some of the most common tasks I handle for clients but is not a complete list of the work I do. My task list is tailored to each client’s needs and preferences. Feel free to contact me with questions about my services!
Content Management Monthly Plans
The Fine Print
- My preferred method of daily communication is email, but I can gladly jump on Google Hangouts/Skype, or I can schedule a phone call for strategy sessions.
- Packages are booked one month at a time.
- Clients are invoiced on the first of the month to the email on file. Payments are due upon receipt.
- Payments received after the 5th calendar day of the month will receive a $50 late fee.
- If payment is not made by the 10th calendar day of the month service will be canceled and 2 weeks worth of service will be charged.
- No refunds will be given for unused hours.
- Upgrades and downgrades of packages can be accommodated on a monthly basis with 2 weeks notice for downgrades.
- If the project is terminated because it’s just not the right fit, I’m entitled to full payment of all hours invested up to that point.
Daniel Hodgdon | vegaLASH
Mark Adkins | SalonSpa
Tierra Wilson | Tierrawilson.com
Nadia Murdock | Nadia Murdock Fit
Leon Larano | Social or Nothing
Like What You See Here?
Please contact me via email at email@example.com or use the form below to find out how I can help your business.