Need help with managing social media or your project tasks? I’m your gal! My goal as a content manager is to make life easier for you by making sure that all your brand messaging is formatted and scheduled at the correct times on the correct platforms. While you’re busy growing your business, I can take all your content management tasks off your plate. Here’s how we can work together:
Blogging Administrative Tasks
- Blog post formatting and scheduling
- Image sourcing
- Social media promotional graphics
- Scheduling social media promotions
- Creating blog graphics
- Website Maintenance
Social Media Management
- Developing strategy and content calendar
- Writing social media messages
- Community management
- Content Curation
- Creating social media graphics
- Audit and improve your current workflow
- Account setup with project management tools
- Setup workflows, questionnaires, templates and canned emails
- Keeping you motivated and on-track
- Launch support and strategy
- Building and managing content calendar
- Proofreading and copy editing
- Writing content
- Building and scheduling
- Formatting and configuring a single automated email or a series of automated emails
Packages can be customized to suit your needs. The list above represents some of the most common tasks I handle for clients but is not a complete list of the work I do. My task list is tailored to each client’s needs and preferences. Feel free to contact me with questions about my services!
Content Management Monthly Plans
The Fine Print
- My preferred method of daily communication is email, but I can gladly jump on Google Hangouts/Skype, or I can schedule a phone call for strategy sessions.
- Packages are booked one month at a time.
- Clients are invoiced on the first of the month to the email on file. Payments are due upon receipt.
- Payments received after the 5th calendar day of the month will receive a $50 late fee.
- If payment is not made by the 10th calendar day of the month service will be canceled and 2 weeks worth of service will be charged.
- No refunds will be given for unused hours.
- Upgrades and downgrades of packages can be accommodated on a monthly basis with 2 weeks notice for downgrades.
- If the project is terminated because it’s just not the right fit, I’m entitled to full payment of all hours invested up to that point.
Leon Larano | Social or Nothing
Tierra Wilson | Tierrawilson.com
Mark Adkins | SalonSpa
Daniel Hodgdon | vegaLASH
Nadia Murdock | Nadia Murdock Fit
Like What You See Here?
Please contact me via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or use the form below to find out how I can help your business.