Happy weekend lovelies! I leave you until Monday with my favorite blog posts, fashion news and articles from this week. Read on!
- Work Smarter, Not Harder–3 Ways To Massively (And Permanently) Increase Your Traffic.
- The 20 Prettiest Dresses From Fashion Month.
- From Mashable: Fashion Incubator Brings Young Designers to Market Online.
- My Creative Life: Brené Brown below is my favorite tidbit from the interview:
“As it turns out, shame is the birthplace of perfectionism. If we want to understand what drives the “Never good enough” feeling – we have to understand perfectionism. If we want to practice authenticity – a prerequisite for connection – we have to understand how perfectionism gets in our way. Until we start embracing our imperfections and vulnerabilities, we will struggle to engage with the world from a place of worthiness.”
- 16 places to find Fashion on Flickr.
- The Internet Is Fake, Or Why You Should Just Get On With Your Own Awesome Life.
- From Miss Sly: Joe Fresh Style, presents its SS/11 Collection.
- I Should Definitely Delete This Post If I Ever Want A Boyfriend.
- Fall Dream Outfits And Thrift Store Hunts . . .
- What Would You Do If You Knew You Would Not Fail?
Image by somethings hiding in here