The weekend is here and I’m getting ready to watch the Superbowl with as much junk food as possible and covered NY Fashion Week next week. But my favorite thing to do on weekends is to catch up on my reading with a big cup of coffee and a yummy treat. I dream about this all week and I read from books to blogs, magazines, fashion news, funny stories and everything in between. So today and from now on every weekend, I’ll be sharing with you my weekend links. Grab your latte or mimosas and let’s get to it.
- Beginner’s Guide to Growing Your Readership: An excellent how-to from IFB on how to find more readers for your blog.
- Fashion Week Invites For Fall 2010: Our Prettiest Picks: Creative and cool fashion week invites.
- Love To Love You: Fashion advice and tips for your Valentine’s Day outfit.
- 6 Steps to Better Pay: How to negotiate better compensation for women. Very easy steps.
- The Evolution Of A Bad Idea: Lovely post by Jen Lancaster. Always funny!
- Tupperware Duds at New York Fashion Week: Great article from Tree Hugger about Project Runway Season 6 winner, Irina Shabayeva NY Fashion Fall 2010 collection where she’ll be using some reuse and recycling techniques.
That’s it for me guys. See you back here on Monday!
IMAGES BY we heart it & The Cupcake Mint
P.S. I’m doing daily updates on my new shoe blog on tumblr of all kind of gorgeous shoes I find on my internet adventures. Check it out at http://shoegaldiary.tumblr.com