Getting back into a fitness routine can be almost as challenging as getting your car started in the midst of a polar vortex. With the recent holiday festivities and a good chunk of the country in the grasp of a record-breaking winter freeze, it may seem like the universe is conspiring to keep you on your couch! But don’t let weather, procrastination or just plain old lack of motivation keep you from your ultimate fitness goals this year. It’s time to zip up those track jackets and lace up those running shoes and keep your eye on the prize!
Start the year off on the right track by treating yourself to a fitness gear update. From women’s workout tops, men’s athletic tops, women’s workout bottoms to men’s athletic bottoms, I’ve listed below everything you need to get re-energized and recommitted to your health in 2014. Looking to get back into sports or trying out a new fitness routine? I’ve even got fitness accessories and sports equipment to give you that edge.
Check out some of my picks for the gym, the track, the yoga studio, or wherever your fitness endeavors may take you:
1. Moving Comfort “Fiona” Sports Bra
2. CamelBak Eddy Glass Water Bottle
3. Nike Pro Hyperwarm Dri-FIT Max Hoodie
4. ASICS Gel-Kayano® 20
5. Lucy Hatha Pant
6. Under Armour Shatter Gym Bag
7. Lucy Crossback Yoga Tank
8. ASICS PR™ Pant
9. ASICS Tatum Tank
10. Manduka PROlite™ Yoga Mat
1. Nike Team Training Max Air Medium Duffel
2. Brooks Heater Hog Long-sleeve Tee
3. ASICS Thermopolis® Thermal Hoodie
4. Brooks Adrenaline GTS 14
5. Brooks Utopia Thermal Tight II
6. CamelBak Podium Big Chill Bottle 25oz.
7. Under Armour UA Tech™ ¼ Zip Long-sleeve Tee
8. Nike Free Trainer 5.0
9. ASICS PR™ Pant
10. Prana Mojo Short