Brazil by OPI brings the colors of tropical rainforests and warm sandy beaches to nails and toes for Spring/Summer 2014. This new collection features a palette ranging from bright hues of red, pink, coral, orange and yellow to earthy tones of taupe, sienna, mocha and jungle green. In addition to 12 nail lacquers, the Brazil launch includes a set of four limited edition Beach Sandies Liquid Sand™ mini neon nail lacquers in bold purple, pink, turquoise and yellow shades with a textured, matte finish.
“With sun-soaked shores, tropical fruits, and lush flora/fauna, Brazil is such an inspiring locale,” shares Suzi Weiss-Fischmann, OPI Co-Founder & Executive VP. “I wanted women around the world to embrace the energy and playfulness for which Brazilian women are known. Through the Brazil collection, with shades drenched in color and charged with shine, women can express themselves, showing off their sexy, mysterious, fun and exciting natures.”
Brazil by OPI includes the following shades in both nail lacquer and GelColor formulas:
- Next Stop…The Bikini Zone – This amethyst-toned pewter suits me just fine.
- Don’t Bossa Nova Me Around – Nobody can stop me from wearing this creamy nude!
- Taupe-less Beach – There’s nothing optional about wearing this enticing taupe.
- I São Paulo Over There – He was sipping coffee with this mocha-toned beauty.
- OPI Scores a Goal! – Make your point in this winning shade of rich chocolate.
- AmazON…AmazOFF – I’m making the switch to this deep jungle green.
- I Just Can’t Cope-acabana – Nothing lifts your spirits like this sunshine yellow.
- Where Did Suzi’s Man-go? – He went to fetch her this delicious mango smoothie.
- Toucan Do It If You Try – You have talent to achieve anything in this confident orange.
- Kiss Me I’m Brazilian – Plant this warm luscious pink on me!
- Live.Love.Carnaval – This vibrant and festive coral is the life of the party.
- Red Hot Rio – A ruby red as hot as the most exciting city in Brazil.
Brazil by OPI nail lacquer is currently available at your favorite drugstore. Nail lacquers will retail for $9.00 and Beach Sandies Liquid Sand mini pack will retail for $12.95.