Explore below my curated collection of projects from blog management to writing, social media management and copywriting.
If you like what you see here, let’s work together!
Content & Social Media Management for Tierra Wilson:
My goal as the content & social media manager is to make sure that all brand messaging is formatted and scheduled at the correct times on the correct platforms. I’m also a content editor and manage staff writers, editorial calendars, and social media marketing.
Content & Social Media Management for BuildnRate:
As the content editor and social media manager, I brainstorm topics, develop content calendars for the blog and social media, hire writers or solicit blog posts from guest authors, edit posts, write and schedule social media content, prepare content distribution and manage the community. I also write the weekly urban living posts.
- The Big List of Things to do in New York City, That You Haven’t Done Before
- 5 Ways to Relax for National Relaxation Day
- The Beginner’s Guide to Exploring New York City for the First Time
Social Media Management for The Bridal Circle:
For this project, I work as the social media manager. This involves creating the social media strategy, developing and managing the content calendar, writing social media content tailored to each social media account, curating content and managing the community.
Beauty & Style Articles:
- The Cheat Sheet – 4 Ways to Find Style Inspiration
- How to Apply Foundation
- Nadia Murdock Fit – The Best Natural Beauty Products
- How to Keep Hair Curly After Exercise
- The Cheat Sheet – The 5 Best Grooming Products to Keep at Your Desk
- How to Dress for a Day Spa Visit
- Roundup of styling articles for different brands & clients
- The Cheat Sheet – Life Hacks: 5 Grooming and Beauty Tricks That Actually Work
- What to Wear on a Beach Date
- Localeur – Must-Visit Women’s Boutiques In San Diego
Lifestyle & Travel Articles:
- Parachute – Top Five Pizza Places in San Diego
- Localeur – The Best Spots for Date Night in San Diego’s Gaslamp
- Parachute – Five Quests in San Diego To Complete Before You Die
- Localeur – Best Waterfront Restaurants in San Diego
- BuildnRate – 5 Patio Camping Ideas You Need to Try for National S’mores Day
- About me page – I helped a makeup artist craft a new bio for her about page.
- Social media copywriting for bridal site – I worked with GAC agency to create Tweets for one of their social media clients.
- Website copywriting for design studio – I wrote and edited website content for a new design agency called, Draw-Wing. I also worked on their slogan and wrote short snippets for their illustrations.
- 15 human resources headlines – I created 15 engaging headlines for a recruiting software company.
- Product description – I helped a business owner create a new product description for her travel bag launch.
- Bio for about page – I wrote the about page content for Nadia Murdock’s agency Manchester PR.
- Tagline and social media bio – I created the tagline and social media bio for a new music app.
Like What You See Here?
Please contact me via email at email@example.com or using the form below to find out how I can help your business.