I’m happy to announce that my store and styling services are now available on the blog. It is the easiest way for me to manage everything without having to check and update three different websites on a daily basis. I’m really glad that WordPress lets you write and sell on the same place 🙂 It’s a huge time saver.
What I’m up to lately?
- I’ve been actually writing a tip book on looking fabulous on a budget and selecting topics on ebooks that are going to come out next year and so forth.
- I’m doing several styling appointments this month for local power women.
- Reporting on several local trunk shows and writing for other local fashion publications.
- Getting very organize and back on track, since moving let me stress out.
NY Fashion Week Update:
This week, I’ll be attending several trunk shows and events in honor of NY Fashion Week. I’ll share all the coverage and goodies that I find from the events here, and probably tweet you guys from there.
Blog, Store & Style Services News:
- I’ll be updating the blog 2-3 times a day from now on.
- New topics are coming on green fashion, streetwear, local shops, beauty finds for less, what I’m wearing and more how to’s and great finds for less.
- Let’s welcome new blog contributor, Nadia Murdock who will be writing a new blog section called “Unik Fit” posted every Thursday. She explores, fashion in the fitness world, green fitness fashion, fashionable fitness accessories and fitness advice.
- Check out our new style services page. I’ve all types of services for all budgets. If you don’t find what your looking for, don’t be afraid to email me and let me know if we can customize a service for you. Email me or call 760-466-7197.
- I’ll be updating my store once a week. New items will be added every Thursday.
That’s every update possible. I hope everyone have a nice evening 🙂