Saturday, October 5: Night Bright
Westfield UTC is throwing an unforgettable party to celebrate the launch of the Fall Fashion season on Saturday, October 5. The event will be hosted by E! News personality and breast cancer survivor Giuliana Rancic and will benefit Bright Pink®, a national Chicago-based non-profit that supports breast and ovarian health in young women. Westfield UTC will be covered in pink & overflowing with Girl Power – so get ready to let your hair down and party! Ladies are invited to dress in pink to show unity & support for Breast Cancer awareness & prevention. Wear Pink! Best Dressed wins a backstage Meet & Greet with Giuliana Rancic.
• Appearance by Giuliana Rancic
• Launch of exclusive Bright Pink Book – $5 booklet to benefit Bright Pink that features discounts exclusive to Westfield UTC retailers. Valid throughout the month of October (Breast Cancer Awareness Month).
• Premium high-energy runway fashion show
• Live performance by G.R.L
• Granting of a special wish to one breast cancer survivor through Giuliana’s Fab-U-Wish™ program
• Silent auction featuring exclusive items & experiences
All proceeds go to Bright Pink. www.brightpink.org
For more information on the Night Bright Fall Fashion Event, visit westfield.com