Happy Friday! I’m definitely looking forward to two days off for relaxing and getting up late. Some weekends, I watch shows on Netflix to unwind while others I devote time for a little bit of pampering. I can’t go to a spa every week, so I like to get pamper at home. Put on a cute robe, exfoliate my face with a nice face scrub, draw myself a nice bath and just enjoying a little R&R.
Relaxing and Pampering at Home Must-Haves
Since everyone needs a day off every once in a while, below I’ve rounded up my seven favorite spa essentials for a relaxing day at home.
- Robe. All I need is a girly-looking and comfy robe to hang around the house. I adore this one from Plum Pretty Sugar. Perfect for when you just want to stay in pajamas all day!
- Sleep mask. I put this sleep mask on when I want to take a long nap and not be bother by the sun or anyone.
- Candle. My pampering session starts with lighting my favorite candle to set the mood.
- Bath salts. I like taking a long, relaxing bath on weekends. I either do a bubble bath or one with bath salts.
- Lotion. During my bath, I like to exfoliate so when I get out I always put on a hydrating body lotion that leaves my skin feeling silky and smooth.
- Slippers. My feet are always cold so I like wearing pretty slippers to keep them warm.
- Throw blanket. Since my favorite past times are watching shows, playing games and just overall chilling at home. My throw blanket and my dog are my binge-watching partners in crime.
What about you? Let me know your relaxing must-haves in the comments.
Shop the Post
Featured Image by Irene van der Poel